You know what I hate with every single little fiber in my body? People.
I know I know, what a stupid thing to rant about but from my experience, people are just annoying little pests and while I may be one of them (I’m not too positive on that), there are just too many types of people in the world and when you go out in public to socialize (another thing I despise doing) you can never be sue on what kind of person you may run into, I mean, you could run into anyone or anything such as;
- Rich pricks: Now while there may be a large number of kind and humble rich people, there’s also a fair amount of pricks that just look at you like you’re the dirt underneath their shoes and it pisses me off to a point where my hatred for them no longer fits on the scale. I just don’t get why they can’t understand that just because some people may not have as much money as they do, doesn’t mean we’re not their goddamn equals. Everyone has a flaw or two, and for some, that flaw is that they’re a little low on money. Big fricken deal. Get over yourselves and move on. There’s bigger problems in the world rather than the fact that ‘she’s not wearing designer clothing’ or that ‘his watch isn’t real fuckin’ gold’. Jeez
- Straight up bitches: Yes, there are many bitches out there. I mean, I bet you can’t meet one girl who hasn’t had at least 1 bitchy moment in their lives. I can proudly say that I have, but I like to think of it as that I was just simply telling someone how it is, ya know, the whole honesty thing that people say is the best but then get extremely cut and broken over when you use it? Yeah that, and let’s just say that the person I used it on was just that little bit too sensitive, let’s just say that we’re more of the casual bitches. But then you get past the casual bitches and you meet the straight up bitches of the world; The girls and sometimes the boys who would casually and extremely happily just waltz up to you anywhere, just so they knock you down a bunch of notches by pointing out your flaws or making up some bullshit to make us feel like crap and to make them feel like they’re at the top, when in reality, they’re not because the truth is, they just hate almost everything about themselves and are taking it out on the innocents.
- The smelly ones: Now, I know this may see a bit rude and I completely understand that some people just can’t help the fact that they stink like sewage 99.9% of the time, but don’t you just hate it when you’re walking through a store, or just aimlessly walking around and just as you take in a deep breath, you’re almost knocked off your feet because their stench is so goddamn strong that you kind of just wanna die right then and there? And then your eyes start watering and your nose burns, or if you took that hazardous breath through your mouth, you start choking because not only could you smell the person, but you could bloody almost taste it? Well, I for one, absolutely hate it and would prefer it if we could all work together to find a way to clear the world of whatever the heck these people are bathing in, because let’s face it, it’s a horrible experience.
- The obnoxious loud ones: I am a loud one. I laugh loudly, I speak loudly and I make some very loud, unrecognizable noises. But never will I ever be so loud in public that I become the obnoxious type, because I refuse to be that much of a hypocrite. I hate the obnoxious loud ones. Yes, there’s a difference. The obnoxious ones are rude, disrespectful and half of the time, they’re gossiping or bitching about someone near them, or something that you just really don’t want to hear, and the fact that they’re so goddamn loud about it, is absolutely infuriating. I mean, dude, c’mon, if you’re gonna gossip or bitch about someone right next to you, you’re a bloody idiot. If you’re gonna act like that, you mustn’t be that special yourself, sweetheart.
- The rude and pushy ones: These are some of the worst. They kinda just walk through you like you don’t exist and holy fucking shit, it drives me insane. Sometimes I’ve even pushed back or yelled something out because it ticks me off so much. It’s like, “I’m right here you disrespectful swine.” Not one of you can say that you haven’t been pushed out of the way or even spoken to in the rudest way possible by ones of these assholes. I don’t even know what to say about these ones because I literally just want to punch them in their smug little faces every time they give me a dirty look when I fight back, argh. It’s even more frustrating when you actually do say something back or you push back to get your place back and they look at you like you’ve just offended they’re whole entire fucking family and I just wanna fly kick them in their stupid heads and watch them go flying back to where they originally were before they were pricks and pushed through.
I could probably say so much more about why I absolutely hate people and I could give you so many reasons as to why I hate going out in public or just simply going outside, and I will in my next post but for now, I think I’ll leave it at this before I get too carried away and swear my dark soul out…